August 22, 2009

Burned

Since few weeks ago , i can felt of some dot dot was growthing around upper part of my back - near with my neck.I thought it was mosquito bites or juz simply dot dot with no harm effect ,since it doesn't caused any itchi ,uncomfortable , unconvenient over me , i ignored them but after it was being abondoned for 2weeks. 'Teng Teng Teng Teng ' It shows it 'true face' , expanding from rather juz being some dot dot into somekind of ugly scars....



Today when i went to cut hair at extreme with wen ge and wen guang ( tis part will be another topic ) , the stylist recommend a kind of medicine to me as he also ' kena ' the samething with me . And this kind of scars is explained to be caused by somekind of insects spliting out poisonous fluid which will burn up our skin, and i m the unlucky one who 'kena ' the fluid. After d asking and answering section, i went to watsons to inquire for medicine recommended by the stylist,and the shopkeeper sounded ' whoa ' when she saw my scars.xD ,

p/c : is it disgusting ? cool ? or looks like wound bitten by zombie??

2 comments: