April 25, 2012

May Exam

Received examination docket which contained Admission notice about Date, time and venue of my May UOL examination. I don't know what to say when the moment miss Lim passed me the docket. Memories appeared in my mind when we i was informed by Min xiang exam result was out and we checked my result online together on ferry with my phone. I know i should get out from these and i m doing it now to replace those memories by revisiting places we been thru. Life is tough and again I m here to wish you good luck hope everything goes well to you. I await for the moment we meet each other again.


1 comment:

  1. Just let go. Dont think bout it ag. Already past. Think for ur future. Concentrate on the exam. Ur life will b good eventho she was not there w u. Good luck my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete