September 8, 2010

I went to open an saving account at Bank Muamalat ( hav u guys heard of this bank????) to apply for PTPTN loan.....
My first reaction when I first step into the Bank were " WTF??? So small!!!....This is the smallest bank I ever seen!!!...." There are 3 counters, 2officer and a Customer service counter which is empty....This Bank made up from 2 shoplots and inside hav no customers...SWT!!!
I Filled Forms and Deposited RM50( normally we will hav to deposit at least RM300/RM500 into the account, but this bank only require RM50 ).... After I hand up all the applications...I waited half an hour( Mayb more than that) though I m the only customer there..!!!!....I left the Bank once I get my account book and ATM card..( I Like the ATM card, is so "good-looking" haha! )...

No comments:

Post a Comment