September 4, 2010

Recently, I m having problems with my girlfriend.....The major issue will be I m so worry to get into argument with her and we will end up breaking up......So...she is complaining that I should tell her if there are any " unhappy" on my side or someday I will just "explode" and things will get even worst....BUT , Sometimes it just became very hard to express........and a boyfriend should always show understanding and sympathy to girlfriend..isn't it??

Although I feel " unhappy" , everything will be fine and my heart will gone " soft" when I saw you, baby!!!! Maybe I define this as LOVE!!....
I Love You as in I prefer myself to endure all those unessential grumble rather than seeing you to be unhappy
I Love You as in I hope to make you always smile and happy...:)
I Love You as in I hope to spend my every single second with you..
I Love You as in I could do anything to satisfy you.....

But, things just do not always happen in a perfect way.......I m always disappointing you and causing you to "pek chek"......But Baby~~ Do believe in everything I done , I think of you first...Just that I did not do it at the right moment and with the right way....I really hope I would be more " experienced" so that to get to fullfill everything I should give you...I M SORRY!!

There will be happy and unhappy moments for a couple......I hope this problem will get thru very fast and we will be together forever~~~!!!...^^...:)

2 comments:

  1. ur first sentence sounds like we are finding fault with each other...haha!!!

    as u promised me....tell me evrything that you feel!!!dont hold back.....holding back will cause more anger and arguments....
    and... im sorry too....im too demanding....n selfish....i cant expect you to act as i wanted...its not fair to you....im sorry...

    and if you feel that you are offended by my words...just tell me!!!i knw im very hARsh when im in great anger!!!

    make urself comfortable with me...dont scared of ths scared of that....OK!!!!

    MAKE URSELF COMFORTABLE!!!!i 'll accept you as you are...:))))))LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.
    love the way u guys communicate
    gud!!!
    =)
    kip up the gud work
    all the best to u both
    stay sweet 4eva
    =)

    ReplyDelete