May 14, 2010

First Month~~~

Recalling back memory while I skipped class to RedBox which caused a major change in my life. Its been a Month where I m no longer Single , 14/5/2010 is the first month anniversary of my relationship with my hunney~~~

I learned and tried a lot of things in this one month time~ which I never did before for d previous 19years, such as , Driving 140km/h from Nibong Tebal to Butterworth to meet Girlfriend , holding a girl's hand in the public , bringing a girl home to meet my parents and also I went to meet her parents , etc..etc....etc..............................................................................

What I wan to say is I appreciate this relationship with you~~~Hunney~~and although we didn't do any celebration for today~~~my heart is always with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. baby....that was sweet....
    when i first saw you,i didnt have any expectatioin of us being together...i was actually..surprised or may be shocked when i received your message in FB...i still cant believe that i actually gave you my email address...because i dont usually give it to a stranger...i have to say stranger because we barely knew each other...
    and.......THAT WAS HOW IT STARTED!!!!a message...haha!!we chat...we went for a date...movie..and then.....RED BOX!!!!!hehe!!
    and now.......a month has passed....we are together for a month already!!!!its like so fast.....but yet slow...haha!!want to tell you that..there are still a lot more stuff that WE going to learn!!!:))im blessed to have you entering to my life...i know...im not an ideal girlfriend...im not a soft type of girl...always shout at you..and complains..(VERY HOT!!!!)hehe!!
    hope you dont mind.:P..i will try my best to work on it!!!PROMISE!!!:))and i know im kinda..dominant...da xiao jie...:P..bu yao xian qi wo la..hao ma??hehe!!im the chang ying who will always fly around you!!!hehe!!dont expect me to leave you!!hahaha!!!you are mine!!!

    and...there are more anniversaries to come...im not expecting any celebration...i just want to be with you!!everyday..if its possible...:P

    in the same time we cant be too spendthrift..hehe!!save it...for..something else..;P

    i miss you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...u type even longer thn mine...lol...this is wht we called ming zhong zhu ding...no nid pattern a lot..juz start with d basic- love...^^...as I said..I will appreciate this relationship and I WONT LEAVE YOU!!!! Hehe!!!

    Sometimes money juz flow like water.. vERY FAST!!!! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete